The funny thing is, this is the only moment that I remember Sherlock laughing so hard with pure joy, like a child.
And I laughed with him„, yet, mere seconds before, I was almost crying because I thought he was crying.
I recently reached 10,000 followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
I need feminism because a senator actually referred to a pregnant woman as a ‘host’.
Not a woman. Not a mother. A ‘host’.
You know what a host is?
It’s the victim of a parasite.
So this pro-life dude just made an argument against his own agenda.
And also, a host?
Fuck that shit.
the fact that john knows sherlock’s full name, but not mary’s full name really says something
Yeah, it says that she created another identify to keep herself safe from the people who knew her past.